Settlement - Malaysia

After completion study students settlement route In the Malaysia

In Malaysia, there are several options for international students who have completed their studies to obtain a work permit, permanent residency, and eventually citizenship. Here are some common paths:

Employment Pass: If you find a job offer in Malaysia after completing your studies, your prospective employer can apply for an Employment Pass (EP) on your behalf. The EP allows you to work and reside in Malaysia. The specific requirements and eligibility criteria depend on the job position, salary, and other factors determined by the Malaysian authorities.

Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Program: The MM2H program is designed for foreigners who wish to live in Malaysia on a long-term basis. This program offers a renewable multiple-entry social visit pass, which allows participants to reside in Malaysia and engage in various activities, including employment. The MM2H program has specific financial and age requirements, and successful applicants enjoy various benefits.

Spouse or Dependent Visa: If you are married to a Malaysian citizen or have a Malaysian child, you can apply for a spouse or dependent visa, which allows you to live and work in Malaysia. The specific requirements and procedures may vary, so it's advisable to consult the Malaysian Immigration Department for detailed information.

Malaysian Citizenship: Obtaining Malaysian citizenship typically requires residing in Malaysia for a significant period, usually ten years, and fulfilling specific criteria, including knowledge of the Malay language, integration into Malaysian society, and meeting other requirements set by the Malaysian government.

It's important to note that immigration rules and policies can change over time, so it's crucial to consult the official websites of the Malaysian authorities, such as the Malaysian Immigration Department or the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) program, for the most up-to-date information and requirements related to work permits, residency, and citizenship.